Maritime Digital Transformation
Who We Are
A one-stop shop for digital transformation in the maritime industry; not just a sales agent, but an integrated part of the company we represent, acting as their own local office and expert in their product offering.
What We Do
For our technology providers, we tackle the long Greek Sales cycles using our wide-reaching industry relationships. For our shipping customers, we research and select the best digital solutions in the marketplace and bring them directly to you.
Our mission is to become a trusted digital consultant and go-to for any shipping transformation needs.
Oriani has its own premises with state-of-the-art offices and modern office equipment. We are strategically situated in-between the different Greek shipping hubs/areas and close to Athens International Airport. We work with SalesForce CRM, in which all activities are being recorded and provided to our clients as a monthly report.
Meet The Team
We at Oriani are a true team – people from different countries, with separate backgrounds, speaking multiple languages who are bringing their own varied experiences to the table. We strive to be unique in our thinking, breaking out of the constraints of traditional business to see how we can change the world!
Our team comes with a shipping background and significant sales and client handling experience.
Philip Uhrskov Nielsen
Philip Uhrskov Nielsen
Serial entrepreneur with significant business experience in EMEA and Asia. Has over 25 years of experience in Digital Solutions and Digital transformation and 10 years of experience in the Maritime industry.
When not working he does trail running and alpine skiing
Co-Founder / CEO of Programize, a co that has delivered +200 software projects & products for Startups, Enterprises & Universities worldwide. His 25+ years experience also exhibits numerous multi-million, high-complexity Corporate IT initiatives, several patents, and technical papers in Machine Learning & Data Science. Andreas was the Group IT Strategy Manager of Eurobank Greece for 12 years, a Founding member & Director of R&D of iPrivacy Inc. in New York, and a Scientist in Activium Inc., and at the T.J. Watson Research Center of ΙΒΜ in NY. Andreas has a PhD in Computer Science from Columbia University in NY and a diploma from the Electrical & Computer Engineering Department of the NTUA.
He is an engineer at heart with a flair for business, enjoys turning green field ideas to products. Involved in both business and industry, he has several years of experience in shipping, shipbuilding, automotive and software development, either employed or through his own ventures and projects. Dimitris started his career as a researcher in the maritime sector, then providing software and services to the shipping industry. Currently he lives and works in Switzerland. He holds a PhD in engineering, MBA in strategy and finance of tech scaleups .
Alexis studied Economics, Management & Business Admin in Paris with postgraduate studies in Business from Stirling University. In 1993, he launched EuroPartners, organising international conferences, exhibitions and B2B match-making events. Alexis has significant experience in PM with private, national, international & European Union funding in cultural, tourism and regional development sectors. In 2006 he was awarded the highest academic distinction in France becoming "Chevalier des Palmes”
Code of Conduct
Oriani provides its employees with a safe and comfortable working environment. Oriani believes and has created an ethical working environment that encourages the cultivation of equality and embracing everyone’s differences and the benefits of diversity. All our employees abide under the same fair principles and we all have signed a working Code-of -Conduct that stress:
- Our mission is to provide value to our customers in a responsibly and financial sound manner
- We believe in hard work and putting the requirements and needs of our clients at the top of our priorities
- We follow and adopt all the necessary Covid-19 restrictions that are advised by the local public health authorities
- We do not share any intellectual property and confidential proprietary material provided by the company and/or its clients
- We provide our employment services in a professional and timely manner
- We believe in a healthy balance of work life and personal life
- We comply with all the appropriate business ang governmental regulations and legislations that apply
- We do not tolerate any whatsoever bribing and follow international anti-corruption policies
- We respect our colleagues and competitors and do not endorse any badmouthing practices
- We recycle and aim to do our work with the least impact on the environment in a sustainable manner