Maritime Sales Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
Oriani Hellas represents in EMEA innovative digital/technology maritime solutions from across the world. Our team is engaged in the positive disruption & transformation of the fascinating, complex, and conservative Maritime industry. As we are expanding, we are looking for an exceptional professional to join and become a vital part of our growing team.
- Passionate about the Maritime digital transformation era?
- A “hands-on” sales professional that can engage in the whole sales cycle process?
Then this is for you!
Only apply if you:
- have maritime industry experience
- are aware of our office location
- Arrange qualified meetings with potential customers
- Present (online & face2face) exciting digital offerings to shipping companies
- Build professional relationships with prospects and nourish leads
- Achieve the sales targets
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing supportive relationships with colleagues
- Ability to convey complex tech concepts to non-technical people
- Maintain account activities on Salesforce CRM
- 1-4 years of working experience in the maritime sector
- University degree in Business, Maritime or Technical required
- Exceptional communication skills (English/Greek)
- Experience in sales or the technology sector (or digitally savvy) is a plus
- Have a commercial attitude & hunter mindset
- Posses a start-up (“can do”) mentality
- Maintain a unique blend of persistence & politeness
- Being a fast learner and a determined character
- Salary depending on experience
- Great team environment
- Excellent career opportunities
Proximity to our Athens office (Postal code 190 02 – Paiania) is preferred.