Maritime SDR & Sales Support
Oriani Hellas is representing some of the finest and most innovative digital maritime solutions on the planet and is the one-stop-shop for Maritime Digital Transformation assisting Shipping companies. In their digitalization journey.
We are looking for a confident SDR professional, responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, swiftly informing them about our unique offerings and schedule a meeting for the experienced sales team.
We are seeking a person with an extraordinary number of stamina, as the candidate will be required to make targeted telephone calls and send personalized emails to busy senior executives of shipping companies and relay the value of our offerings.
- Top-notch English (speaking and writing) is essential.
- Must have strong interpersonal and exceptional verbal communication skills
- The ability for cold calling and excellent listening skills, positive and energetic – but always polite – persistent.
- Experience in sales or maritime is a plus.
- While a bachelor’s degree is not necessarily required, we prefer candidates with a degree/formal training in business or sales.
- Experience in customer-facing roles is a plus and can be from any sector: business development, client service, or collections.
- Basic CRM experience would be an advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of a minimum of 50 calls / 30 emails per day.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Fixed competitive salary and uncapped bonus based on results i.e. the number of qualified meetings booked.
- Become part of a rapidly growing team that is here to positively disrupt an entire industry.
- Excellent career and training opportunities.