Maritime SDR & Sales Support
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a confident SDR professional, responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, swiftly informing them about our unique offerings and schedule a meeting for the experienced sales team.
We are seeking a person with an extraordinary number of stamina, as the candidate will be required to make targeted telephone calls and send personalized emails to busy senior executives of shipping companies and relay the value of our offerings.
– Meet or exceed the assigned quota of a minimum of 50 calls / 30 emails per day.
– Maintain and modify account activities on CRM.
– Top-notch English (speaking and writing) is essential.
– Strong interpersonal and exceptional verbal communication skills
– The ability for cold calling and excellent listening skills, positive and energetic – but always polite – persistent.
– Experience in sales, CRM and in the maritime industry is a plus.
– A Degree/formal training in business or sales is preferred.
– Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
– Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
– Fixed competitive salary
– Uncapped bonus based on results (i.e. the number of qualified meetings booked).
– Become part of a rapidly growing team that is here to positively disrupt an entire industry.
– Excellent career and training opportunities.
Proximity to our Athens office (Postal code 19002) is preferred