TERMS & CONDITIONS
..Below you shall find the terms and conditions regarding the participation in ORIANI’s questionnaire on Seafarers Medical & Mental Health.
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you agree to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. By providing your email you will automatically be entered into a give away draw for a chance to win an ECG provided by MedAssist online.
3. The prize draw is being run by Oriani Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed within the maritime sector.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The prize draw is free of charge.
8. The prize draw is open to individuals who complete this survey from 1st of August until 31st of August 2023.
9. One entry per email, therefore we recommend not to use group email address.
How to enter
10. The prize draw will include all entrants over 18 years of age and employed within the maritime sector up to 11.59 pm on 31st of August 2023 (unless the duration of the survey is extended) 1 winner will be selected at random by September 2023.
11. Entries after the deadline will not be included in the draw.
12. To enter the prize draw simply complete the anonymous survey on Seafarers Medical & Mental Health Questionnaire (surveyhero.com).
13. Oriani Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
14. ECG provided by MedAssist Online.
15. The winner will be randomly drawn.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
17. The second winner is selected in case the first winner does not respond within 3 working days of being notified by email.
18. The winners will be notified via email regarding the prize draw in September 2023.
19. Oriani Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
20. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Oriani Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
21. Oriani Ltd does not take any responsibility if the winner’s email is for some reason blocked or received in Spam folder, In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a prize drawer, Oriani Ltd decision shall be final.
22. Oriani Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
23. The operation of this prize draw, and its rules and regulations regarding prize draws are based on Greek law.
Receipt of the prize
24. Please allow 60 days for delivery.
Data protection and publicity – prize draw
26. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Oriani Ltd and/or MedAssist Online for:
a. The purposes of administering the prize draw
b. The possibility to send you informational material. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com. The winner agrees to the release of their full name and place of work to any other prize draw participants who enquire.
27. The winner agrees to the release of their full name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Oriani Ltd.
28. An announcement of the winners full name and place of work will be made via Oriani Ltd.
Data protection – survey results
29. Your individual survey results remain confidential.
30. Oriani Ltd does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
31. Oriani Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, with prior notice in a public announcement.
32. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Greek law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.